It has been 1 year since #TheFraudTube launched The Fraud & Cybercrime Forum! Having taken the forum from P&A Receivables we have expanded the membership and attracted new sponsors and supporters, allowing us to extend our reach and provide an extensive range of offers and discounts to our subscribers. During the last 12 months we have had expert guest speakers from a wide range of organisations such as AIG, Storm Guidance, The Wine & Spirit Trade Association, SAFERJobs, Auto Trader and The National Business Crime Forum to name a few.
To mark our first anniversary we have teamed up with MLROs.com, the premier industry lead forum for financial crime practitioners, for a unique offer: Subscribe to the Fraud & Cybercrime Forum and attend 2015 MLROs.Com Conference Two for FREE!
For £600 you will get a full 1 year subscription to the Fraud & Cybercrime Forum plus one delegate pass for MLROs.Com Conference Two, a saving of £150. As a forum member you will also be eligible for additional delegate passes at a 30% discount (£105 per delegate). This is an unbeatable discount level for MLROs.com events!
If you would like to take advantage of this special offer then please send us an email and we will send you further details along with the forum subscription form for completion.
About The Fraud & Cybercrime Forum
Our forum meets quarterly with meetings alternating between Birmingham and London. We cover a wide range of key topics on all aspects of Fraud & Cybercrime with our agenda content being driven by the membership.
Our members are drawn from multiple sectors and this allows for excellent sharing of best practice and fosters collaboration where issues are found that cut across multiple types of organisation.
Membership to our forum provides you, and your organisation, with the following benefits:
- Access to a minimum of 4 forum meetings annually, each of 1 day duration for any 2 members of staff within your organisation
- Access to members to share experiences and draw on each others’ knowledge
- Access to MLROs.com membership website
- Development and enhancement of best and new practice in tackling fraud & cybercrime
- Build personal and professional networks among peers and subject matter experts
- Access to a members only website which includes presentations and materials from previous meetings
- Regular email alerts and updates including a daily media alert from Operation Sterling
- Input into UK law enforcement and other bodies to steer policy and gain access to intelligence
- Earn CPD / CPE points by attending our meetings
The next forum meeting is due to take place in London on 7th July. Please click here for full agenda details.
About MLROs.com Conference Two
As always you can expect a full complement of highly relevant speakers and panelists of the very highest calibre, discussing topics of the moment that are essential to the effective day to day practice of your profession.
The delegate fee includes refreshments, lunch and a post event networking drinks reception, hosted by our friends at Dentons – One Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7RA. The conference takes place on 24th June 2015.
The conference will provide delegates with the information to enhance the scope and depth of their knowledge across a broad range of subjects, as well as earn valuable CPD points with sessions on the following topics;
- Regulatory Round Up
- Virtual Currencies & Bitcoin
- Dispute Resolution – Dealing with orders from the authorities
- Organised Crime
- Money Laundering in a non-regulated trading business
- Money Laundering and the Alcohol industry
Please click here for full agenda details.
This is a strictly time limited offer and is subject to the following terms & conditions
- This offer is open to end user organisations only. If you are a vendor, consultancy or recruitment agency then please contact us directly to discuss options for membership
- New forum subscriptions under this offer are subject to approval by #TheFraudTube and MLROs.com
- Applications must signed, submitted and received no later than 19th June 2015 in order to qualify for this offer
- This offer may be withdrawn by #TheFraudTube at any time and without notice