Starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm, the agenda includes:
- The Fraud Landscape. Being Prepared – P&A Receivables & Fraud Consulting Ltd
- Spotting the Fraudster – Grant Thornton
- Investigation Techniques & Asset Location – Inspected & Protected
- Card Not Present, ATM Crime, Counterfeit Card Factories – DCPCU, City of London Police
- Information Sharing to Prevent Fraud – D&B
The event is free to attend for existing members of the Fraud Prevention Forum, £25 for existing members of the ICM and £50 for all others. To register your interest in attending the above meeting or to make a query about the FPF and membership please send an email to email@example.com, alternatively register your interest via the event on LinkedIn and Facebook.