Position: Junior Personal Assistant
Salary: £ Dependent upon experience
Exciting start-up business requires a junior PA or an intern. Options exist to work full time or part time as a part of a job share. Knowledge of fraud or financial crime an advantage but not essential.
- Manage diaries and activities for company directors
- Arranging and scheduling meetings, conference calls
- Administrative tasks such as logging expenses, opening and responding to mail
- Calling existing and prospective customers
- Taking notes, documenting minutes for meetings
- Research news sources, monitor competitor activity
MS-Office skills are essential (esp, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) . Social media skills and basic website skills (WIX, WordPress, HTML) advantageous. You will be in a varied role with a mix of working from home plus multiple office / client sites (London zones 1-3).
To apply for this position please send your CV along with covering letter and salary expectations to us via email quoting reference 20170201: firstname.lastname@example.org