The Fraud & Cybercrime Forum
Our forum meets quarterly with meetings alternating between Birmingham and London. We cover a wide range of key topics on all aspects of Fraud & Cybercrime with our agenda content being driven by the membership.
Our members are drawn from multiple sectors and this allows for excellent sharing of issues and best practise and fosters collaboration where issues are found that cut across multiple types of organisation.
Joining The Forum
The cost of subscription is currently £600 per year. Membership provides you, and your organisation, with the following benefits:
- Access to a minimum of 4 forum meetings annually, each of 1 day duration for any 2 members of staff within your organisation
- Access to members to share experiences and draw on each others’ knowledge
- Development and enhancement of best and new practice in tackling fraud & cybercrime
- Build personal and professional networks among peers and subject experts
- Access to a members only website which includes presentations and materials from previous meetings
- Regular email alerts and updates including a daily media alert from Operation Sterling
- Input into UK law enforcement and other bodies to steer policy and gain access to intelligence
- Earn CPD / CPE points by attending our meetings
For membership inquiries or for further information send an email to us at the following address: email@example.com or signup to our mailing list