The Fraud & Cybercrime Forum September 2017
September 15 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pmFree - £600
We are pleased to confirm the agenda for the Fraud and Cybercrime Forum meeting on 15th September in London.
Attendance is Free of charge to members and you will be provided with refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch.
There is also an after event networking drinks opportunity to mingle with the other delegates and grow and enhance your professional network.
Registration for this event will open soon.
Session and Speaker information to be announced soon.
Joining the Fraud & Cybercrime Forum
The Fraud & Cybercrime forum is a membership forum. The cost of subscription is currently £600 per year and provides you, and your organisation, with the following benefits:
- Access to a minimum of 4 forum meetings annually, each of 1-day duration for any 2 members of staff within your organisation
- Access to members to share experiences and draw on each other’s knowledge
- Development and enhancement of best and new practice in tackling fraud & cybercrime
- Build personal and professional networks among peers and subject experts
- Access to a members only website which includes presentations and materials from previous meetings
- Regular email alerts and updates including a daily media alert from Operation Sterling
- Input into UK law enforcement and other bodies to steer policy and gain access to intelligence
- Earn CPD / CPE points by attending our meetings
If you would like to subscribe then please contact us directly. If your organisation is interested in sponsoring the forum then please also contact us via email.