- This event has passed.
Credit Professionals Forum
July 12, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmcontact organisers for cost
CPF – Credit Professionals Forum
Formed in early 1991 and originally known as the CMIG, the CPF is now in its 25th year of quarterly meetings. Over the years the forum has widened its scope into a cross-industry community to which finance & credit professionals from all types of business are welcome.
The CPF equips members with the practical tools they need to meet the challenges of the current business environment. The focus is on providing an assured benefit to members – this is different to anything you have attended before.
The objectives of the forum are to enable its members to:
- share experiences and draw on each others’ knowledge of credit & finance matters
- develop and enhance best and new practice in credit and risk management
- improve skill levels
- provide access to a network of like-minded professionals and relevant industry experts.
09.00. Arrival & Coffee
10.00. Welcome & introductions
Since we last met
10.15. BREXIT – The Outcome
Now we know the outcome. What will be the impact on us, our businesses and the economy?
Discussion with an Economic overview
11.15. The Financial Directors view of Credit
Together with a look back at the Everest experience
Tony McMurray, FD, Ingram Micro
12.00. Collections Workshop
- Best practice processes for collections
- How do you ensure customers pay on time while retaining the relationship?
- The Pro’s & Con’s of going legal
13.45. Business updates
- Opportunities & Challenges
- Real life member stories
- Case studies
Brent Cumming, Experian.
14.15. Next meetings
What’s in the agenda item bank?
Agenda items for the next two meetings
Content and timing may be subject to adjustment