- This event has passed.
CFCA / FIINA International Educational Event
May 2 - May 4Free
CFCA & FIINA would like to invite you and your colleagues, peers to attend the upcoming International educational event, hosted by T-Mobile CZ.
This specialist fraud and risk conference will be providing a great opportunity for attendees to learn, network and share intelligence with other professionals from across the world.
The event will be held at the Hilton Hotel, in the beautiful city of Prague in the Czech Republic from the 2-4th of May
Registration and attendance at the event is free of charge – and we have a special discounted rate at the hotel.
We have an excellent line up of speakers at the event including:
- Presenting on the issues and learning’s from a fraud perspective on launching an NVNO into a TV entertainment company
- Presentation case study looking at internal fraud and abuse of travel and expense policies
- Presenting on their new approach to IRSF issues
- Presenting a case study on fraud attacks targeting newly launched products
Veon (Vimplecom Group)
- Presenting a case study on Bribery and Corruption in Telecoms
- Presenting a Case study on their latest analytics approaches to Fraud detection and management
- Presenting on their latest fraud issues and how they have integrated their fraud & RA approaches
Plus others to be announced – check the brochure on the CFCA website www.cfca.org
As such this agenda and meeting presents a great opportunity for you to interact with your fellow professionals, learn about the latest fraud issues and gather vital prevention and detection information to take back to your organisation.
Should you or your colleagues wish to attend the event, please register using the following link:
And the hotel special rate can be booked using this link.
So please come and join us in Prague for a great educational and networking opportunity.